Working as cabin crew for a major airline is an exciting and challenging experience. In addition to jetting off to exotic destinations, the job also requires a high degree of responsibility and specialization to ensure the safety and comfort of passengers in line with industry regulations.
This course is ideal for young professionals looking to get a head start in the aviation profession, introducing the skills and responsibilities expected by the world’s leading airlines. Special emphasis is given to customer service and procedures for handling unusual situations during flight, with the final module of the course giving useful tips for completing the recruitment process.
Candidates interested in this course are required to take a pre-course screening in order for us to asses whether you would be suited to pursue a career as an airline cabin crew. In order to take the pre-course screening, a candidate should make an online application through our website and on receipt of the same will be subsequently invited for a screening session.
Evaluated items include:
- English fluency & general communication
- First impression (Self-confidence, presentation, attitude)
- Education & general knowledge (Minimum O-level grade C-)
- Minimum height of 5.4 ladies and 5.6 men
- Ability to swim
- Introduction to Aviation - Qualification and Requirements
- Kenya Civil Aviation Authority (KCAA) regulations
- Discipline and Responsibilities
- Aircraft Ground School
- Passenger Handling - Crowd Control - Communication
- Fire and smoke training
- Water survival training
- Aero-Medical aspects and first aid
- Human Factors and Dangerous Goods regulations.
- Safety and Security Procedures
- Grooming and Service Training
|Cabin Crew course (duration three months)|
|Ground school tuition||KES 140,000 (USD 1,376)|
|One time registration fee||KES 3,000 (USD 30)|